At this point, preceding the actual and imminent issuing of the mark of the beast, mankind certainly doesn't need more confusion as to its identity. Nonetheless, such disarray, concerning the mark of the beast (or the mark of the anti-Christ), is flourishing. One such view is: Nero was the antichrist.
The impossibility of Nero Caesar, who died in 68 AD, being the antichrist and of the alleged "ash marks" on the foreheads of people who exchanged their coins for Nero coins (if such occurred at all) are unrelated to the reality of what is coming soon. The following are numerous reasons why the mark of the beast is yet future from this point:
- The last generation of martyrs, who reject the coming mark of the beast, will extend globally to every nation, tribe, people and language (Rev. 7:9) - not just the Nero's Old Roman empire.
- The future martyrs will be "killed by the sword" (Rev. 6:8,9) or "beheaded" (Rev. 20:4), unlike how Nero killed Christians: having them crucified, set on fire, or covered in animal hides to be killed by wild animals.
- The POST trib rapture is yet futuristic and could not have already happened. Part of the rapture is that physically alive Christians will not die, but will get a glorified body and meet the Lord in the air (1Cor. 15:51,52; 1 Thess. 4:16,17; Phil. 3:21).
- The Great Tribulation could not have already come and gone, for it is described as a period of great distress, unequaled and if those days are not been cut short, no one would survive (Mat 24:21,22).
- To view Revelation as being past tense means various horrific, earth-changing events already occurred, such as the First Trumpet: "The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up" (Rev 8:7). That hasn't happened either.
- IF the Lord Jesus has already returned, what happened to the 1,000 Year Reign of Christ (Rev. 20:1-3) with perfect peace in the animal kingdom (Isa.11:6-9) while the devil is chained up (Rev. 20:3)? Just the opposite! Wickedness is increasing (Mt. 24:12,13), deceit is prospering (Dan 8:25), truth is thrown to the ground (Dan 8:12) and the saints are being oppressed (Dan 7:25).
- To argue that Nero's name in Hebrew is 666 does not solidify the "Preterist" Nero view either, for the prominent figure of our day, Bill Gates III (in ASCII, using all caps for his name) also equals 666!
- Rome is not Babylon the Great; Jerusalem is Babylon the Great, based on Scripture.
- For the first time ever (in our day), the technology exists with the Quantum Dot Tattoo and LUCIFERase to enable a "palisade" type, puncture stamp mark to be placed on the right hand or forehead exactly like the root meaning of the Greek word of "mark" (Rev. 13:16,17). Such a mark will be coming soon with the Microneedle "Smart Patch" COVID vaccine, after the 'warp speed' hypodermic, gene-altering, and depopulation vaccine. The buying restrictions are further mapped out in ID2020 stating that non-participants will be unable to "buy or sell" goods and services exactly like Rev. 13:16-17.
- Finally, if the book of Revelation was really written around 96 AD, in light of Nero's death in 68 AD, such would also render the Nero theory impossible.
To argue that Jesus already came from the following is flawed - "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom" (Mat 16:28). The chapter division can throw the readers off from noticing the fulfillment. The following verses immediately explains it, that is, Peter, John and James saw Jesus transfigured before them and he was talking with Moses and Elijah (Mt. 17:1-8). Consequently, what Jesus said would happen was fulfilled 6 days later to just "some" (Peter, John and James) who heard him speak out Mt. 16:28. That verse was NOT a "promise to return during the lifetime of people listening to him" as some have wrongly concluded. In fact, that is impossible, because Jesus stated how Peter would glorify him in his death (Jn. 21:18,19).
Scoffers ask, "Where is this coming he promised?" (2 Pet 3:3,4). The answer is, "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day" (2 Pet 3:8). Hence, from God's infinite eternal perspective 2,000 years is like a mere 2 days.
The belief that Jesus has already returned is unsubstantiated and definitely unproven. Additionally, God's word depicts future events much different from the account of Nero and his persecutions, further demolishing the whole "Preterist" Nero-was-the-antichrist view.
To believe that Jesus already returned can not be proven with scripture. The Preterist view embraced by John Wesley, John Calvin, Hank Hanegraaff, etc. is wrong and such proponents have adopted a definite errant position.
The infamous mark of the beast is not metaphorical, symbolic or a figurative 'mark.' It is a literal mark on the physical body (right hand or forehead) needed to literally buy or sell and will be placed on the body at the same time as the microneedle "smart patch" covid vaccine. For much more about the mark of the beast, go to https://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/markbeast.htm.
SOURCE Evangelical Outreach
CONTACT: Dan Corner, 724-632-3210